1. I don’t need you but life is great with you around. So please stay.
2. Someone will love you and appreciate you the way you’ve always wanted to be. You are significant.
3. Why would you want to be with someone that doesn’t want you? Why would you do that to yourself?
4. You are packed with stardust. Don’t lose it by drawing on your skin with blades and knives.
5. Your life is more than a broken fairytale. It is more than being painfully poetic.
6. The storms that are staining your cheeks won’t last forever.
7. Just because you have to hide them from the world, doesn’t mean that you have to hide them from me. Show me the fireflies that are trapped in your jar. Let me see how brilliantly they glow for you. For you.
8. Tomorrow may not be a good day. It may not be a good week, or even a month. But I believe in you. You are as strong as a dying star; the star that metamorphoses into a black hole.
9. It hurts, I know. You’re hanging on by a thread, I know. But please hang in there.